In August of this year it will be 3 years since my "pause for mental clarity" event (others call it a midlife crisis). Here are the highlights:
1) Had a mid-life crisis - felt stuck and suffocated in my perfect little suburban life
2) Lost my marbles, gave away all my stuff and bought a farm (well correction, I bought an old ranch house on a piece of land and am currently building said farm).
3) Collected as many farm animals as humanly possible in a 2 year time period and became a farmer in my spare time.
4) Began exploring a balanced, intentional and servant-like life and have watched its positive impact on my world unfold.
5) Now I share this newfound wisdom, the lessons that I uncover, and all the struggles that follow with you all. You're welcome. Let me do the dirty work for you (cleaning chicken coops is no joke - ew, gross).
Be the first to hear about new blog posts.
If you have topics you want to hear about jor burning questions you've wanted to ask, send them my way!